Siemens S5 Version English?

bariavungtau

I have PG720, but S5 soft is German. I can't reinstall soft S5 because I've lost the Authorization Disk.
Who can help me? I can download S5 software version English from where?
Thank you very much.
My email address: [email protected]

Your Authorization REMAINS intact in your PC hardrive, even if you uninstall your S5.
(If you run authorization manager in S-5-7 pkgs, you can see that you will still have a valid licence, if what you say above is true.
I don't know any location of Free versions of S5.
You might be better off sticking with what you have, or spend some money on the "Windows" version of the knock-off version.

Similar Topics

I have PG720, but S5 soft is German. I can't reinstall soft S5 because I've lost the Authorization Disk. Who can help me? I can download S5...
Replies
Views
Hello I am asking if someone knows if are in the web a Siemens S5 Programing Software English or Spanish version, for download free. Regards...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how I can convert DTL to DATE type? This rung is trying to determine if the system is in calibration by subtracting the current date...
Replies
Views
I have converted a Siemens OP7 program to a new Delta DOP107BV. It is all working as expected except for the timer values. I am using MW36 as the...
Replies
Views
Excuse my ignorance. I've only worked on Mitsubishi Q-series PLC's, now I'm working on S7 for first time with no training. I'm trying to set up a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom