Can bus Change drive lenze to abb

necyil

Hello

On the machine used lenze plc and lenze servo and ac drivers. Cominicate with can bus.Some ac drive are many many times broken.I want change Ac lenze drive with Abb.
Any people help me for this change?Whic paremeter i must change?is it possible cominucate lenze with abb?
Many thanks for help.

necyil

The question you need to ask is CAN supported on the ABB drive that you are looking to replace the Lenze. (Correct?)
You need to get the Lenze model number (based on kW) and translate that information into the ABB line.
You need to supply more information, but I would say right off that ABB would definately support the CAN communciation hardware.
Your best bet would be to contact your ABB supplier.
Firsthand, you need all of the information about your current LENZE drive, and what mode it is being used in currently.

Almost all ABB drives support CANBus. To get the drive sizing right (assuming the Lenze drive was right to start with!), record the input voltage, the drive rated continuous output current, and the drive output short term overload current (usually a 1 minute rating).

Select an ABB drive with output current ratings not less than the Lenze ratings.