data view

plc noob

i have an 05 plc withan analog input / output card 4-20 ma . when i try to view the vmem locations i have setup i get 0 at my raw locations using pointer setup . all this is ok the problem is when i click from one address to another in data view i get ? marks in the status and edits coloum what does this mean ?

Similar Topics

If I have a PanelView Plus, is it possible to show historical data via historian on it? I have the application all setup in FT Studio Machine...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to move a tag value, brought into the panelview via modbus tcp with kepware, back to the plc on eth/ip. IE on the C-Mores we bring...
Replies
Views
Dear colleagues, I am reaching out for assistance with an issue I am having. I have a code that can successfully insert data from FactoryTalk...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have followed the "On_board Audit Demo" sample in FactoryTalk View Studio ME to add the functionality of exporting the Audit, Alarm, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to create a log file in Ftview SE when a setpoint is changed on a tag and conirmed with the enter key. Can anybody help please?:lolis:
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom