Simatic Ti 545 Plc

DANA

We Replaced A 545 That Was Bad And The New One Keeps Losing Communication With The Pc. We Don't Think Its The Pc Because Other Things Work On The Two Serial Ports. Can Anyone Help Us? Thanks,
Dana

We recently replaced a Ti555 and the new one had problems with communicating with it's Remote I/O. Turns out the new CPU is far less tolerant of sub-standard wiring. Our solution was to replace remote IO cabling and to do everyting correctly, I would suggest contacting supplier of new CPU and checking if they know of any similar issues.

Similar Topics

What software and cable are used to program a Simatic 545? We have 3 on winders and need to make a small program change for a new product line...
Replies
Views
Hi - I am looking for contractors in the western US experienced in TI / Simatic 545 programming. This would be small project type work -...
Replies
Views
Hi: I have a CTI-2552-A card which is "isolated rtd input". The card replaced a 505-7038. The temperature values are reading too high, on all...
Replies
Views
I had a problem on a plc I am not versed on. a 545 could not get it into run and could not connect... we replaced the card dumped the program in...
Replies
Views
I am currently trying to convert a cti2500 program to a 545-1106 and everytime I transfer online I get a failed to write I/O configuration...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom