Send SMS through PLC...........

raul_vaze

Is it possible to send SMS to some dedicated mobile numbers through Schneider PLC ( micro or premium) . Is yes how to do it pls help .................

Yes it is. I have used a Twido to do it. There is an application note on how to do it available from Schneider (I have attached a copy of the application note I found on the web, I think there is a more up to date version available)

Last edited:
I have done this many times with Schneider plc's. I can send you an example using the 232 comms port and AT commands. Let me know

Hi Rual, Give me a few days and I will be back in the office where I will send it to you.

If I forget please remind me

Regards

Mutttt said:
Hi Rual, Give me a few days and I will be back in the office where I will send it to you.

If I forget please remind me

Regards

Hey Mutt can u pls send me the program on mail [email protected] and have u done the same thing on schneider M340 series .
I have also send SMS through M340 .

Finally I find a topic about PLC-SMS control

I try for a long time to connect twido - to a GSM modem like wavecom. your PDF in the top of the topic is great but i still can not be able to write a program on twido to send and receive sms. i will be grateful if there is any Help.

Thanks