Copying from CF to USB on PVP+

AAbelew

Hello Oh Wise One's,

I have a PVP+ with application written in RSViewME 4 (CPR7). I am datalogging to CF (External Storage2) and want to offer the customer the ability to grab this data without removing the CF. In order to do this they would have to stop the application, then remove card, put card in PC, copy csv, etc....

I know they can do it but is PITA.

I have connected a usb and can use to load a MER file, but want to write an AUTORUN.BAT file to aumatically copy the logfile directory to the usb key. Is this possible? If autorun will not work, Can I make a MACRO button to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I have setup a single log file and configured the unit to copy the files from the CF card to the USB stick when it is plugged in. The Log Files...
Replies
Views
I'm not super familiar with the Micrologix line of processors, but I am pretty familiar with RSLogix 500. I'm trying to simply copy a string to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to copy and paste a routine. I know this has to be done offline. My question is, when I go back online, these tags are...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, friends. I need help with something related to SCL. In a FB, I need to copy the value in the DB to the DB at another address. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all! Is it possible to COP a SINT array to a UDT structured the same as a SINT array, except all BOOL bits? I have a module that has an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom