Dual Output AC Drives

sharks

Hi All,
Please tell me if there is any AC drive which has dual output.i.e. Single Phase output as well as three phase output.i.e. If I want to use it as a single phase drive or as a three phase drive.

sharks said:
Hi All,
Please tell me if there is any AC drive which has dual output.i.e. Single Phase output as well as three phase output.i.e. If I want to use it as a single phase drive or as a three phase drive.

NO THERE IS NOT
Please read the answers to your previous posts

Since you are back asking the same question it is obvious you do not think we know what we are doing
OR
you are shopping around until you get the confessor and penance you want. Translated you keep asking until someone tells you what you want to hear.

So
Please
1. Stop insulting us
2. try it and report on whatever level of success you attain.

Dan Bentler

Never say never... I thought same, but googled for 5 min, just curious,that's what I found
Dual output VFD I can't imagine who would need this, but it's a fact.

Run one VFD on single phase power three month ago - what a waste.
VFD had to be de-rated 50%.

Sorry guys for taking your time,
but thanks for your remarks. I know that using a three phase output is better then a single phase. But the client seems allergic of three phase VFD's. That's why I am asking again and again. I have searched the google. But found only one, and our client wants a single phase VFD of 2.2 & 2.8KW. I found one VFD of 1.5KW but according to his demands I am tired of searching for the VFD. Well thanks guys now I will handle this situation. Thanks Once again

sharks said:
Sorry guys for taking your time,
but thanks for your remarks. I know that using a three phase output is better then a single phase. But the client seems allergic of three phase VFD's. That's why I am asking again and again. I have searched the google. But found only one, and our client wants a single phase VFD of 2.2 & 2.8KW. I found one VFD of 1.5KW but according to his demands I am tired of searching for the VFD. Well thanks guys now I will handle this situation. Thanks Once again

GO AWAY.
YOU HAVE HAD MULTIPLE THREADS & MULTIPLE ANSWERS TELLING YOU NOT TO DO THIS.
YOU SEEMED BOUND & DETERMINED TO DO IT, SO STOP ASKING US & DO WHAT THE HELL EVER YOU FEEL LIKE.

Kind of reminds me of a saying we had 40 years ago when I was a fledgling engineer at Bell Telephone Labs.

It went along these lines "If you torture the data long enough, it will eventually confess!"

And that was before computers were common. Imagine how many different conclusions can be drawn from the same set of data today.

Of course, then there is the national political election scene with its own "set of data". UMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Probably shouldn't go there!