Removing Profibus Network

nehe bhimaji

Dear all
I have S7 314_3DP CPU.On profibus there are control techniques commander Ac drives That I want to remove from profibus and insert the control by Analogs/Digitals I/O.I have analyse the program and sort out the data that PLC has transmited and received to and fro the drive.But my problem is that I can not analyse the FC3.Can any one help me for that.please insert the short meaning of each statement
Fc3 is attached here.
Warm Reards
Nehe

If you put your cursor over each instruction and press F1, the Siemens help will give a description for each instruction.

Here is the pseudo-code for FC3. My guess is that it was created using SCL as there is repeated calculation of addresses which, if the coding was done in STL, would not have been neccessary.

Code:
DB[IN0].DBX[IN1+11].0=IN2
DB[IN0].DBX[IN1+11].4=IN2
DB[IN0].DBX[IN1+11].1=IN3
DB[IN0].DBX[IN1+11].6=IN5
DB[IN0].DBW[IN1+12]=(IN6 * 10.0) converted to integer
If In4 then 
DB[IN0].DBW[IN1+14]=w#16#A
Else
DB[IN0].DBW[IN1+14]=w#16#0
EndIf

Help

Dear Sir
Thanks for reply
can you tell little more how they have calculate the addresses ,I think there is arry that i can not analyse
I used F1 help but that is not directing me to understand the logic behind this block
Please help
Warm Regards
Nehe

To access a bit in a data block, you must take the byte address, mulitply by 8 and then add the bit address to form an Area pointer.

Here's an example where I'm calling FC1 with the byte number=3 and the bitnumber=4

bitbyte001.JPG