Micrologix 1200 1500 Osr Instruction

PERSPOLIS

HI EVERYONE
please read if I understood correctly :

I have a rung consist of one input and one output(OSR instruction),
when input on and then off then both storage bit and output bit become set and reset thanks a lot

Dua Anjing said:
OSR is ONE SHOT RISING. When it sees a OFF to ON transition then OUTPUT bit will be ON for one scan only. I "think" that storgae bit will remain ON until the input goes OFF, this is how the PLC catches the OFF to ON transition
Correct

HI

Reviewing this thread I do not see the difference between OSR ML 1500 and SL OSR instruction. Both final output is on for one scan only except one has storage bit and slc is without it but I am not sure if I am right. Thanks

PERSPOLIS said:
HI

Reviewing this thread I do not see the difference between OSR ML 1500 and SL OSR instruction. Both final output is on for one scan only except one has storage bit and slc is without it but I am not sure if I am right. Thanks

The SLC OSR instruction is a conditional input instruction that is placed before the output of the rung. The equivalent instrcution in the PLC/5, ML1100, ML1200, ML1500 and CLX families is the ONS insstruction.

In the PLC/5, ML, and CLX, OSR and OSF are output instructions.

The SLC is the odd duck.

OSR code
Code:
IF Rung = TRUE then {
IF NOT STORAGE_BIT then {
	 OUTPUT = TRUE
	 STORAGE_BIT := TRUE
}
ELSE OUTPUT := FALSE
}
ELSE STORAGE_BIT := FALSE