Changing nodes for Micrologix 1200 and 1500 without Teach Pendent

BradSensenig

We had a DH-485 network with a SLC 5/02, PV 550, 2 Micrologix 1200, and Mircologix 1500. I need to know how to change the nodes of the 2 1200s and 1500 using a PC - the teach pendents I have only work for ML 1000s.

Thanks
Brad

teach pendents ?

Do you mean change the node addresses? If so you will need RSLogix500 software ( programming software) and RSLinx to get connected to your processors.

If you have them, then go online with the processors and look for channel configuration
under the project tree. There you can make changes.

changeNodes.png

Last edited:
Thank you for your response. I meant to say hand held programmer. I know there is an easy way to change node addresses with a hand held programmer for mircologix 1000s. I have the RSLogix500 software. I will try with the software.

Thank you,
Brad