PV 600 Time Settings

If you can get to the congic screen then you can change it from there then just hit the run app button to return to run mode.

Make sure it is safe to do so:
Press Left arrow and Right arrow at the same time to get to Config screen. Now you can set the date and time.
F2 gets you back running again.
HTH

There is a backdoor for the touch only screens also. I think you press the lower right portion of the screen while it is powering up or at one of the boot up test numbers.

Thanks to all of you i resolved my problem. I touched the screen while it was booting and it gave me a error. When i restarted the terminal again it went to the configuration screen where i could set the time correctly. The i hit the run button and the application came online. Thanks again.