Hardy 6600 Series Zero with No Hardy Controller

Ryan_Flowers

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I have a set of three tanks with their own trio of Hardy 6600 series load cells. Two of them have no issues with where they are at and applying weight during a calibration was within tolerance. The last one has a negative value in the gross and net weight. This value goes up properly when applying weight, but obviously the program errors out with those values and shows zero at the HMI. I have used these types of loadcells in the past and their controllers to zero, tare, and hard calibrate. Problem is between the load cells and analog input card, there is no controller that I can find for any of these groups of loadcells. This does not allow me to zero from what I can tell. My question is; Does anyone know of a way to zero these values without a Hardy controller? There does not appear to be a command in the HMI or PLC logic that accomplishes this.

See attached photos of problem tag and the other that is working normal.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Attachments

• WT_300_1.PNG
    WT_300_1.PNG
    64.3 KB · Views: 5
  • WT_300_2.PNG
    WT_300_2.PNG
    127.3 KB · Views: 6
  • WT_300_3.PNG
    WT_300_3.PNG
    118 KB · Views: 6
I used to have something like that, I had 4 weigh stations with 4 load cells each.
Attached you will find a way to tare each station I included only two of them, please go to hardysolutions.com , there you will find all the manuals and examples.

Attachments

• Tare_2.jpg
    Tare_2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Tare_1.jpg
    Tare_1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 7
  • hi6600 Rslogix 5000 integration.pdf
    266.6 KB · Views: 4
Thank you.

I ended up going to HI6600 - Weight Processor Modular Sensor System , then using the Quick Start and HI6600 User Guide Book to change my TCP/IPv4 to the appropriate network and node. I was able to get to the settings and operations to zero via a web browser.

Good to know you can execute these commands this way instead of needing a Hardy interface.