gCommand.Execute Inconsistent

jmitchell

I have a Dictionary collection of items. I loop through its keys and try to add each of them to a combo box using the following syntax. The problem is that not all of them make it to the the combo box! When I debug my loop it goes through all the items and seems to execute the command. There doesn't seem to be a reason to why some make it and others do not. Any suggestions would be most helpful.

Code:
   gCommand.Execute "Invoke DOWNTIME.cmbAsset.AddItem(""" & Assets.Item(element) & """)", roWait

I found that the ones that were skipped had a comma in them. Weird! Any other characters I need to strip out?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello experts. Anyone has any idea how to make BLKMOV execute only once? I have tried with R_TRIG and (P) but it wont write to my location.
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently using ProgramExecute to open a Windows Explorer window in my application to a specific directory (WinCC 7.5). Is there a way...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Im back again, this time I cannot minimized excel even though i put 6 on the exec mode.. this is my cicode.. Exec("C:\Program...
Replies
Views
Guys, so I have doing cicode function, to execute excel file, the the values from the excel and extract it to the tags. The problem is, I dont...
Replies
Views
Hello, The way I have it setup is that my PLC executes various calculations for example : Calculation 1, Calculation 2, Calculation 3...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom