Modicon analog Scaling.....

darrenj

I have a temp transmitter with the range of -50 to +150... i am trying to figure how to scale that..

all my other transmitters are -100 to +100 and i use the formula [30014]/4096*200-100

would this work for -50 to +150?? i seem to think i should change the fomula to -50...

cant try this with the processor till monday when i bring the system on line..i would like to be sure before "going live"..its not a big deal if its wrong couse we have 2 weeks of commisioning and testing...just one of those things that poking me in the brain right now......

Thanks

Darren

It looks fine.

Your scaling has not changed, it is still 0-100% = 0-200. The only thing that has changed is your offset.

yea thanks Jim..Brain ****...It was obvious when i took at a look at it again this morning..

Thanks

Darren