O/T , Latching Relays, i need some advice.

Test400

Hello everyone.

I have a very simple application, that is driving me nuts!

(1) i have 2 sensors giving out pulses wich indicates, home position and end position.

(2) these sensors are wired up to a Mechanical Latching relay, for set and rest.

(3) This set and rest activates the contacts of the relay, thus switching the direction of a 120Vac motor.

This system worked perfect, The problem i have with this, is that, The relay needs to be higher temp, but, i cant find any, high temp. And i want to use a solid state relay, instead. i cant seem to find any, for 120Vac anyway. I'm tryign to avoid useing, a smaller, controle voltage , cuz that would mean, more step down components.

This whole system goes into a small enclosed space, so it need to be compact,And high temp for at least 100C

Control voltage in the system is 120Vac, the sensors as well.

http://magnecraft.thomasnet.com/item/all-categories/relays-latching-sequencing/pn-3189?&plpver=10&origin=keyword&by=prod&filter=0

That was the Relay i used for this system.Is there anyway, i can duplicate , a latchign circuit using off the shelf solid state relays? I cant use any more electronics for this, cuz of the high temp and the limited space.

I'm as amature as they get , in the automation industry, I could use some advice.

Regards.
Test400