pG monitoring with s7 300 cpu* getting hanged/delay in the programme

nijaseng

guys. I have connected PG to an 317 2dp s7 cpu, after that i have started to monitor two to three function blocks at a time.then some of the actions in the feild was getting mismatched ie actions are getting delay.Due to this machine could not run properly. when i cancel the online function it was getting ok. what should be the reason for that .pls guide me.

And one more problem is that when i was tried to force some flags(m) from a vat, it is saying that password protected(ACCESS RIGHTS)
Please help me

Hi,

We are using a PLC Siemens S7 315 2 DP with some inverters Siemens G120C (around 7 pieces) and Micromaster 440 at profibus network and around 4 gateway profibus/ASI network.

This system work's present no problem until we needs to start to monitoring the plc for a maintenance problem for example. Then, the system start's to present some problems until to stop the monitoring.

I think the plc need to be replace for a large plc, like a 317 cpu.

Thanks for you answer and try to help us.

Willian