1336 Plus drive manual (400 hp)

rootboy

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know where to find the user's manual for a 1336 Plus drive?

We need to increase the decel time and don't have a manual for the drive.

Thanks

Does the drive have a HIM (keypad/display)?

If so, you can probably figure it out by trial and error, and can certainly use a PlusII manual or virtually any other 1336 manual and get in the ballpark.

From memory, on the HIM, use the keypad (ESC key 1st I think) to find the "PROGRAM" function (not "DISPLAY" as it is read only), then navigate to "SETUP", then I think you will find accel and decel times in that short list of parameters.

When you find the one you want to change, press the enter symbol key EDIT: Or maybe the SELect key...I forget, and you should see the cursor move to the parameter value. Use the arrow keys to change it, and press enter to accept the new value.

Hope this helps...
If you are using some sort of communication interface to MSG parameters to the drive, give us more information about the devices connected to the drive scanport or comm interface...

Paul

EDIT: I, too, have had some trouble finding specific 1336 books at ab.com. I think that I had better luck going into the literature library from a different angle (like product selection first, then backing into it.) I remember searching for "1336" from the lit. library didn't find everything I have needed in the past.

Last edited:
Search the literature.rockwellautomation.com website with "1336F" as the keyword in the Catalog Number, and you'll find literature for the 1336 Plus II drive.

1336 Plus II User Manual:
http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1336f-um002_-en-p.pdf

Use "1336S" as the keyword and you'll get the older 1336 PLUS drive literature. The User Manual, curiously, is on the last page of results:

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1336s-um001_-en-p.pdf

Accel Time 1 is Parameter 7
Decel Time 1 is Parameter 8

1336 Plus drive manual (300 hp)

In the field with my EVDO card and laptop... its so much faster to find the info here than on the AB site.

Thanks, perhaps I'll even make it home for super!!!"

Last edited: