HMI display and PCL input command help?

electricman

Hello!

I have made some program my siemens S7 200 plc (Check attachments)

And i try hadle that I0.1 whit Weintek HMI panel, but i do something wrong, but i dont understand what?

I can handle outputs like Q0.1 whit HMI panel, but i want to do program where coming inputs that hmi panel.

I use Easy manager program programming that hmi panel.

Thanks if some can help me.
Step7.jpg

Toggle-swicth.jpg

Last edited:
The problem is that the input is read/updated (hard-way wise) by the PLC, so even if you try to write this bit, the PLC will reset it (since the HW-input is OFF). It's better to put e.g M0.0 in a parallell rung and use this bit in the HMI instead.

//Supporter

Similar Topics

Hi I'm trying to display a value on the HMI. In monitor mode on the code, I can see that value, but on the HMI , after downloading, it is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question, is it possible to display an editable table on an HMI interface? Basically I have a variable: "Dist_Control" with an...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone here has any experience setting up a RS PRO HMI to connect to a Micro800 plc? The available drivers...
Replies
Views
hi i have a baumer vision unit picking up a QR code this is connected to a siemens 1200 plc. i have a IB18 In the device that is the start of...
Replies
Views
hi all i hope your well i have got 2 plcs a siemens 1500 and 1200 comunicating a data black only 2 values in a wstring i need to get a code...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom