FactoryTalk Studio SE: Display an array on HMI interface for a variable that users.

plctek

Hello,

I have a question, is it possible to display an editable table on an HMI interface?

Basically I have a variable: "Dist_Control" with an array of 32. I want to be able to list the 32 array variable on the front-end HMI, that a user can edit and change, without me having to manually add 32 separate variables using a numeric input textbox.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, How can I display Current logged in User Name display on FactoryTalk View studio Site Edition? What I did: String Display object >>...
Replies
Views
I need to add a pop-up display to an existing PanelView Plus program. However, I'm not understanding what I need to do with the Global Connections...
Replies
Views
I am replacing a PanelView Standard with a PanelView Plus 7. The application is used for our production lines to order supplies from our...
Replies
Views
Hi, Got a problem with the FactoryTalk View SE v9 Studio running on one of our laptops. For some reason the studio editor menus appears...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone help me? I am new to Factorytalk, but I have used other SCADA before. All I want to do is have setpoints on the panel which change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom