FactoryTalk SE Studio V9 display resolution

Hello,
Have the same issue, changing language in Win10 & FT didn't help. I've tried every screen resolution and scaling settings, still looks like that:
Annotation 2020-04-21 131227.jpg

Hello,
Have the same issue, changing language in Win10 & FT didn't help. I've tried every screen resolution and scaling settings, still looks like that:
View attachment 54058

In some Windows 10 builds (insiders starting April 2018 and also "normal" 1903) there is a new option called "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support".

You can see this option by going to Settings and then: All Settings -> Time & Language -> Language -> "Administrative Language Settings"

This is what it looks like:

dv0tU.png

In some Windows 10 builds (insiders starting April 2018 and also "normal" 1903) there is a new option called "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support".

You can see this option by going to Settings and then: All Settings -> Time & Language -> Language -> "Administrative Language Settings"

This is what it looks like:

This is it, I've changed system language, but this "Language for non-Unicode programs" was not set to English. That solved my problem.

Thank You guys for help :)