GX IEC Developer task-pool problem

IanJohnston

Hi,

GX IEC Developer (ver 4 & 5) & Q02 cpu.

I decided I needed a POU that will only run say every 4000ms (4 secs), so I created a new entry in the task pool and specified:-

Prio=10
Interval = T#4000ms

I'm finding that ok the POU doesn't run for 4 secs after everything else is running, but from that point onwards it seems to be running full whack.

I'm using a Mits GOT930 terminal which works by way of direct memory access, so the parameters on the LCD are actual PLC memory locations. I can see them delay for 4 secs but then continually refresh.
There's no other POU's updating the same memory locations.

I was expecting the data on my GOT terminal to update once say every 4 secs.

Any ideas?

Ian.