Mitsubishi CC-link

2engswt1

Hi

I am busy setting up a cc link network between A3A(AJ61BT11) and two Q02(Q61BT11) with node1 and node5 each occupying 4 stations. The A3A is configured as the master. Now when I send data on D100 from node1, I am supposed to receive it in buffer memory area 2E0 in the master, but I receive everything send from buffer memory area 2E2 onwards.

I checked the error invalid and reserved station configurations, and basically everything I could check, but cannot seem to find an explanation for this.

Can anyone think of something, obviously somewhere something is wrong?

Regards

Okkie le Roux

Similar Topics

I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
I’ve not had a great deal of experience with CC link (TP) so looking for some ideas. I have several iQ-R PLC’s most of them are on an Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Been having a rough few weeks getting CC link working on some old Misubishi A2S's. I've been able to write configurations to the master module...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone I have a Q02 and Q06 CPU's with Ethernet and CC-Link modules, I need about 5 24vdc inputs and 5 24vdc outputs about 100ft away, I...
Replies
Views
Hi Everone, i need a mitsubishi plc software.please tell me the link which i download the software.thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom