Simatic -profibus

kolargol

I want to control two SIRIUS 3RW44 soft starters with Profibus and a S7-315DP master.

I want to read and control 2 input bytes and 2 output bytes from the softstarters.

I´ve already done the hardware configuration in step-7.

Can I use SFC 14 and SFC 15 for this?
Can anyone help me how to configure SFC 14 and SFC 15 for data exchange?
Do i have to configure anything more for the data exchange?

One slave cannot have more than one master.
Even if it could, what would you have it to do if one master says "start" and the other says "stop" ?

I´ve already done the hardware configuration in step-7.
Sounds interesting. Can we have a look at how you have accomplished it ?

Does this have something to do with redundant CPU's and hot switch-over ?

Argh !

I am so blind to not have seen that.
Disregard all that I wrote.

Let me try to answer your question correctly this time.

For a Profibus master-slave via the onboard DP port on a 315-2DP to two slaves (softstarters), for 2 input and 2 output byes each, you need do nothing further than setup the HW Configuration. No SFCs or anything else is neeeded. Just address the i/o directly in the program.
If the data has to be consistent (probably) and the i/o addresses are outside the i/o proces image, then be sure to send both bytes in one peripherial word (PQW and PQI respectively). If the i/o adresses are inside the i/o proces image of the CPU then just program bits and bytes freely (I, IB, IW, Q, QB, QW).

I hope it is correct this time !