Wireless Remote I/O

GertThePLCGuy

I have a ControLogix Ethernet PLC network with some Remote Flex I/O modules connected to the ethernet network via a 1794-AENT module. My question is can I make a wireless connection to a Flex I/O module via a 1794-AENT using two DLink Wireless Bridges? I want to control a stacking conveyor from about 500' away, without having to pull any cables!

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a compact battery powered home robot mower for fun project and am looking at basically only putting a remote I/O unit in the battery...
Replies
Views
When it comes to networking, I'm a little shaky. I've got a pretty basic setup. One PLC & One HMI connected to a Sierra GX440 Verizon/LTE in the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used any remote control sender/ receiver relay that they can recommend? Here’s the application… Corporate hired some Six Sigma...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever incorporated the use of a wireless remote and receiver such as a garage door opener/gate opener type system with a remote and a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have 4 processes, each with their own SLC 5/03 and I/O in a single rack. We now want to tie all the controls back to a SLC 5/05 so we...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom