modem type

mkhalifa

Dear All,
I want to make a communication between two PLC's(GE-Fanuc / 90-30 series) through a cable modem where one of them shall be configured as hot backup standby.
so, I want a reliable and stable modem to be installed in this link.

WBR

In my experience, Westermo makes the best modems to be used in conjunction with PLCs. Check this webpage for an application notecombining the TD-33 telephonemodem with GE-Fanuc / 90-30 series PLCs. They do make all sorts of modems, but I don't know about cable modems.

Kind regards,

Dear sir,

kindly find the attached drawing is what I want to setup, so can you advise me which type is suitable.

Hi
If you have ethernet devices like a 374 processor, you could use Ethernet Global Data. I use this a lot and it is easy to set up.

Cheers