Lenze and can bus..

suganya

Does anyone over here have experience workin with Lenze make drives (9300 EP & 9300 ES) communicating thru' can bus.. They are connected to an EL 2000 automation unit (Lenze make).. How are command and signals pased on to the drives thru can bus..? your valuable replies or any study material is welcome..

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I'm trying to use the Lenze GDC 4-14 with the system bus adapter 2177, but it doesn't appear in the communication window. It's like I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am currently working on a Simatic S5 upgrade to the S7-400. The currently installed configuration PLC is connected to 3 LENZE 9300...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to communicate with this Lenze drive I have kicking around. My PLC is a Productivity 1000. This drive has a built in Modbus module...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Lenze 9300 servo motor. I want to control it via CAN bus. I've implemented CAN protocol in FPGA and I send standard frame over bus...
Replies
Views
Well, i'm trying to communicate with a Lenze drive (an 9400) from a PC. It has a profibus card installed (PBpro-PCIe from softing). The main...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom