Camera

Well, you can't connect just any camera, but you can connect a Banner PresencePlus. That's about it. What are you trying to do?

actually i want to view real video of 4 process situated at four diffrent locations.and want to view it in single screen...........

you may need to go through the camera manual, some line Pro-face HMI support some of this kind of Live Video screen..

amit22 said:
actually i want to view real video of 4 process situated at four diffrent locations.and want to view it in single screen...........

Yeah, we can't do that. Sorry.

Could you connect a Cognix/ DVT camera communicating over Ethernet I/P to the Red Lion Screen and use programming features of the HMI to read registers from the camera?

Many years ago, we used a very simple and inexpensive CCTV surveillance sytem for this type of application (to give an operator a view of a difficult to see process).

We went to the local Sam's club and bought a simple system for under $300 that would show up to four camera views on one screen. I think it came with two cameras, but was capable of selecting any one of four inputs, or all four in a split screen fashion.

Paul

Giz99 said:
Could you connect a Cognix/ DVT camera communicating over Ethernet I/P to the Red Lion Screen and use programming features of the HMI to read registers from the camera?
Sure.:)