acknowledge, acknowledge all ? MP277

userxyz

Question:

I use ACknowledge Alarm...

But on start-up I have a lot of alarms...

Then we have to press to much ACK...

is there a solution ?? I didn't find such thing as: acknowledge all ?

bratt

I'll the alarms are allready created with pdiag as you know...

I'll check it out... this is something on the panel.. ?

Bratt said:
Create all alarms in the same acknowledgement group.

In pdiag, on every alarm I have to set acknowledgement group 1 instead of single acknowledgement ??

For every alarm ???

all those alarms :-(

Bratt said:
Create all alarms in the same acknowledgement group.

If I have to change every single alarm... then maybe check if there are also other things to change while I'm doing this...

how about logging.., what happens when I use logging on in pdiag... where is the alarm logged, in the cpu ??? and what to set in wincc flex... also write to a log ??? don't understand this...

so, what will I do: check Logging and choose group acknowledgement 1 for every alarm in pdiag

hm

the acknowledgement of group 1 works, all together at once...

I just still wanna know what the logging in pdiag does...

Combo said:
If I have to change every single alarm... then maybe check if there are also other things to change while I'm doing this...

how about logging.., what happens when I use logging on in pdiag... where is the alarm logged, in the cpu ??? and what to set in wincc flex... also write to a log ??? don't understand this...

so, what will I do: check Logging and choose group acknowledgement 1 for every alarm in pdiag

You dont have to change them individually.

In Pdiag stand on the top folder then use menu Options-->Find. Press start and then Control A to select all messages. Now you can edit the acknowledgement group for all messages at once!