Alstom FIP controller configuration

Thermographer

I'm trying to configure an Alstom FIP controller Module BEM340. The PlC is an Alstom Alspa C80-35, which is based on the GE-Fanuc Series 90-30.

The PLC was programmed using Alstom P8 software, but P80 F8000 was used to program the FIP network.

We were successful in downloading the firmware to the new module, but when trying to use the F8000 to configure, we get to a point where it's read only and cannot go further.

Any suggestions out there?

thanks

I know this is an old thread but I cant find any new information on FIP and have a similar issue, did you ever resolve this?

Thanks

Similar Topics

hi everyone, i need help of comunity, need "The controlcad 4.1.2" or any other up version, because my copy its corrup and the laptop with the hard...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have an old XP laptop that has Controcad for GE/Alstoms P320 AVR. The laptop is on its last legs and we don't have the installation...
Replies
Views
I received a email from a customer looking to support their Alstom Alspa PLC's I think GE bought them, my customer is wondering.... Guessing I...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone has ever had any success in integrating devices running the courier protocol (Alstom IEC870) into either Rockwell or...
Replies
Views
Hi- just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with the Alstom Courier protocol. I am looking at a legacy project which has a variety of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom