slc-500 plc

mardi

Ihave manual of SLC-500 series PLC. I also have demo software of this, but i am unable to install this software in my system, could you suggest me please.

Demo software?

Whoever told you it was demo software was kidding you. RSLogix500 software for the SLC500 is licensed software that requires an activation file before it will run.

slc-500

I have downloaded the software from rockwell automation. it requier a activation key to run the software, but how can I get the activation code.& how to install the software.

what is the procedure to buy , what is the cost for it. is it possible to download the softwrae for free demo version.

Slc-500

mardi said:
what is the procedure to buy , what is the cost for it. is it possible to download the softwrae for free demo version.
i want to download free software.

The cost is probably between $1500-$4000 depending on what version you wanted.
The cost of RSLogix Starter, which will work with any SLC500, is about $650. The only significant feature you don't get with this version (compared to the more expensive varieties) is online editing.

The version that allows online programming is somewhere around US $1100. IIRC, thats about what I paid for it last time I bought a license.

hello sir , I go through the website as you consider me. also i register in rockwell automation, by through i got a free download softwre catalog. but i am unable to download the software beacause it requires a softawre serial number. how can i get the software serial number. please suggest me .

Last edited:
There is no demo for the SLC-500 only for the micrologix (same program but only works for 10 input 6 output units)

RSlogix 500

as per my knowledge there is no free software(R logix500) for slc 500 from rockwell automation. You have to purchase the software.then u will get the serial number that you can register in rockwelll site for getting updtaes or different versions