Ab 1794-adn + 1794-ib16

mangletech

HI

Need a spot of advice/help!!!

I have inserted onto devicenet a 1794-ADN module and 2 1794-IB16 input cards, however after downloading the new configuration, the scanner card throws up an error code 73, any ideas, I think it may be due to the number of bytes that I have assigned to the 2 input cards, has anyone successfully used these cards, and what parameters did you u insert with RSnetworx,

Many thanks in anticipation of your assistance

Neil Byrne

You should be able to look at the ADN card in RSNeworx and it will tell you what your I/O size is. Just use these values when you setup the ADN in your scanlist.

Connection status code 73 is an Identity Mismatch, which just means your RSNetworx project has a different product part number or revision than the actual product on the network at that node number.

Right-click on the icon and select "resolve device mismatch" to get RSNetworx sorted, then go to the Scanner and either un-check the Electronic Keying or go through the Scanner's procedure for resolving the device mismatch between the Scanlist and the actual device.

Post your actual *.DNT file if you need configuration advice.

HI

Zipped up .DNT file for your perusal
I have added the new drives also, but no problem with these, I seem to have done something right!!!

Best regards

Neil Byrne

Hi
The scanner card is now showing error on Node1, fault code 77 which is error with expected data length, What do I need to change to correct this error?

Best regards

Neil Byrne