Proworx32 file opened by Proworx Nxt

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
We use Proworx Nxt to support our Quantum/Modicon applications. We have been handed a Proworx32 project file *.pwx to work with but cannot open it as Nxt does not recognize the format. I have searched the Schneider site with no success on a way to convert the *.pwx into a format that Proworx Nxt can open other than using Proworx32 to export.

Is there a way to convert/export without using Proworx32?

curlyandshemp,

Don't know of another way to convert.
Check your PMs. I'm sending you my e-mail if you want to send me the file and I'll convert it for you using Proworx32.

Brian.

Last edited:
Sliver said:
curlyandshemp,

Don't know of another way to convert.
Check your PMs. I'm sending you my e-mail if you want to send me the file and I'll convert it for you using Proworx32.

Brian.

Thanks,

I will do that when I get home. Driving back from Pennsylvania today