comm problem between AI2 and PLC2

michaelchan

Use plc-2 software AI2 talk to plc2/16,I can upload and monitor program before,but today I could not do it with same laptop,cable and 1784-pcmk card,attched is error report.Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

Does anyone have AI2 user manual?

Thank you very much.

Error code indicates it's trying to use the serial port -- is that the path you're intending to use? Or are you trying to use the PCMK? Check your comm setup.

OZEE said:
Error code indicates it's trying to use the serial port -- is that the path you're intending to use? Or are you trying to use the PCMK? Check your comm setup.
Hi OZEE,I have checked my comm setup,I am sure no problem with it.

I have a try with another computer(98 operating system),error code is 94,code description:pCMK is not at specified socket# or is in use.I check socket number in Rslinx PCMKinfo,the number is 2,but I could not define PCMK SOCKET number into 2,only 0&1 I can put into.

How can I setup correct PCMK socket number?

Thank you very much.
michael