PanelView Plus Firmware Version

aiki202

When a new PVPlus unit is purchased what firmware revision does the unit ship with, if any? Or do you have to flash it once you purchase it? I did a project about a year ago with a new PVPlus unit but for some reason I cannot remember. o_O

Thanks in advance!

I think when you purchase, you can specific the firmware version. you can check pvp firmware version anytime from pvp system information

PanelView Plus terminals ship with the current general release firmware, which is today version 5.00.04.

Unlike ControlLogix family controllers, which ship only with boot firmware, you do not have to perform a firmware load on a new PanelView Plus terminal.

Version 5 firmware terminals will run runtime programs (*.MER files) from all previous editions of RSView ME.