Wonderware 9.0 PrintWindow in Landscape

NuDan

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone using the WonderWare 9.0 HMI on a machine running XP has had any experience in getting the PrintWindow function to print the window in Landscape mode as opposed to the normal Portrait view. I've been able to modify the Height, Width, and Aspect Ratio of the data displayed but I still can't figure out how to get the page to print in Landscape without changing the default setting on the printer itself.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

NuDan

For some reason this won't work on the local machine where we installed the InTouch program, also it is working on my laptop. I'm looking for a way to set the print layout inside InTouch, but it seems like this is not possible.

Were you not able to set landscape on your default printer?

If you need to keep the default printer in portrait, what you can do is create another copy of the printer with the landscape setting and use the SetWindowPrinter() to select it instead of the default printer.