Basic functions, S5

hakseh

Hi, I'am currently working on an old S5 system
and need those "basic functions" diskettes.
Is there anyone who know where to find them.

When you ean basic functions what type of functions also what processor is it (115,150,155 S90u), also if you are refering to the standard blocks like mult, div, RLGaa etc. these are stored in 115 but not in 135,155.
just upload them to your project.

Hi!

I called Siemens and after some week a got the answer that it´s possible to order the package. Price almost 2000 euro!, To expensive for me. So I ended up in writing the function I needed!

hakseh said:
Hi!

I called Siemens and after some week a got the answer that it´s possible to order the package. Price almost 2000 euro!, To expensive for me. So I ended up in writing the function I needed!

Feels better to do it that way and tell siemens to go **** sometimes doesn't it.