Allan Bradley DL10 Message Dispaly

Viks

Hi guys,can anyone help me out with this problem I have with a DL10 message dispaly unit.Let me start from the begining.The DL10 lost all its memory due to a power failure and the internal battery being dead.It has gone into edit mode after the power was restored.Can anyone tell me how I can download the messages to the DL10 and switch it to run mode again.I tried to get some info from the user manual but didnt see anything regarding RUN mode.I think I managed to download the messages by reading the manual but couldnt get it to RUN.Is there a way I can check what I have downloaded?Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers,

How close in design is the DL10 to the DL20? Does the DL10 contain a copy of the messages, and display the messages when triggered?

Or is it a dumb terminal --does it just display a message that is sent to it?

It just looks similar in design to the DL20 and stores a copy of the messages and dispalys them when triggered.We use this for fault diplays for our two lane tissue logsaw.

This is used to cut toilet rolls which is fed in by the output of a tissue rewinder.The output from the rewinder is in a form of a log and comes into the logsaw infeed in two lanes which outputs the cut rolls onto a conveyor system which takes it to the wrapping machine for packaging.Hope this answers your question.