Robot tool coupler

ArcticSpabot

I have been searching the net all over trying to find a tool change system. I have a Motoman HP 50-20 with a Flow setup on the end. What I need is a way to pick up a 15 lb SICK IVC-3D camera, take 4 pictures, and drop the camera off. We had a system that we thought would work, but there is too much play. I would prefer to stick with the 24 VDC output I already have so I can just do a quick swap, but I can change it if I need to. The end of arm tooling has to stay attached while this is going on.

Anybody got any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I want to learn about interfacing and control programming between robots and machine tools. Are there any good practical introductory...
Replies
Views
I spent the last four days reviving a dead robot after its CPU took a dump and our backups were found to be both missing pieces and flawed, in...
Replies
Views
hello, I'm a student and for my final grade I have to repare a sepro robot. the only problem I have for now is that i have an error code 3...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a yaskawa gp7 robot arm which I am going to use for machine tending with a cnc mill. Is it a good idea to buy a SICK laser scanner for...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm looking for some opinions and Ideas for guarding the product entrance of a palletizing robot cell. Please see the attached...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom