Fx-32mr-es

gilesmortimer

hello I have a mitsubishi Fx-32mr-es in medoc theer is plc type setting, is this a fx0/fx0S , Fx1s, fx0n, fx1n, FX, fx2n, I assume it is FX? thanks.

gilesmortimer said:
hello I have a mitsubishi Fx-32mr-es in medoc theer is plc type setting, is this a fx0/fx0S , Fx1s, fx0n, fx1n, FX, fx2n, I assume it is FX? thanks.

sorry its FX-48MR-ES, anyway do you know where I can find a list of functions that this controller can perform? thanks.

No its not FX? just FX
icon12.gif

Why do yu want to know the CPU version ?

Anyway.....

If you have GX Developer go to Help>Special Relay\Register> and select FX then look at registers D8000 onwards, plc type and version is register D8001

If you dont have GX then all the registers should be detailed in the manual that i linked for you above