Mitsubishi FX5U-32MR/ES and GOT2000 hmi GT2104-PMBD configuration.

Puntigamer

Hello everyone!

I'm a student from Austria and Im learning how to program, connect and configure the mitsubishi electric PLC FX5U-32MR-ES and the HMI GT2104-PMBD in the following softwares: GX Works 3 and GT Designer 3. Im learning that for a country level competition.

So when it comes to programming I don't have any trouble. But when I get into configuration and connecting both devices, then I can't figure it out myself. And surprisingly I can't find any up-to-date tutorials or manuals on the internet.

I hope someone can help me solve this problem and if anyone is willing to further contact me and explain/teach me a bit more in how to work with the softwares and hardwares, I would highly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards.

Here is the manual for Got programming communication selection is quite straitforward it will depend on you chosen communications type i.e. if standard as supplied with hardware then either 485 or ethernet, in communications properties just select the controller speed etc. I suggest you leave them as standard usually first in list.
https://dl.mitsubishielectric.com/dl/fa/document/manual/got/sh081197eng/sh081197engad.pdf

Here is the FX 5 manual
https://dl.mitsubishielectric.com/dl/fa/document/manual/plcf/jy997d55701/jy997d55701g.pdf