Mitsubishi FX5U PLC Communication problem

Borgj

Hi,
I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the necessary but to no avail. Anybody can please provide solution?

If you are connecting with a direct cable from the PC to the PLC, the cable will probably have to be a crossover cable.

Another solution is to connect through a hub/switch so the cables can be normal, not crossed.

As Goghie has pointed out, if the default IP is 192.168.3.250 then make sure your PC is set to say 192.168.3.xxx (1-511) but not 250. Subnet perhaps 255.255.0.0

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am after some assistance setting up kepware to take tag data from an FX5U PLC, I have tried many many port numbers and still cant get a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to establish Modbus TCP connection between FX5U and PC computer. Mitsubishi FX5U will be Slave, PC computer will be the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I would like to establish Modbus TCP connection between FX5U cpu and another PLC (other maker). And the FX5U will be the client. I am...
Replies
Views
Hello there is a way to do the polyfit on 3rd degree on this plc. for imput i have a munimum value of 5 X and 5 Y value for example Measured...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am having a hard time trying to get a connection between this two devices. I am already lost on what went wrong. Please help me~~~...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom