Mitsubishi FX5U PLC Kepware Issues

Hi All,
I am after some assistance setting up kepware to take tag data from an FX5U PLC, I have tried many many port numbers and still cant get a connection.
I have noticed on the 'Global Label' the labels have a greyed out tick box 'Access from External Device' and I do not know how to allow this option to be ticked.
Can anyone assist

Post the pictures of Properties, or .odf file (without pass), so we can se what are you doing wrong. I've done it many times with FX5, without problems.

Never done an FX5 but on the FX3 & Q series TCP does not work or at least difficult to get it to talk, so used UDP IEEE802.3 with ports of 5000 & 5001

Attachments

• FX-Enet.png
    FX-Enet.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 4

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to establish Modbus TCP connection between FX5U and PC computer. Mitsubishi FX5U will be Slave, PC computer will be the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I would like to establish Modbus TCP connection between FX5U cpu and another PLC (other maker). And the FX5U will be the client. I am...
Replies
Views
Hello there is a way to do the polyfit on 3rd degree on this plc. for imput i have a munimum value of 5 X and 5 Y value for example Measured...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am having a hard time trying to get a connection between this two devices. I am already lost on what went wrong. Please help me~~~...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom