Mitsubishi FX5U

mechtec

Is it possible to have FX5U plc using sinking inputs and an expansion module FX5-16ES with sourcing inputs? The plc has relay outputs so NPN/PNP is not a problem. Have static elimination modules that are NPN output and all other sensors are PNP. I can check this out Monday but if someone already knows it will work, I will sleep easier.

Thanks, goghie. From what I could determine in th manual, it looked like it should work but didn't get a chance to check it when debugging the machine this morning.

Similar Topics

Hello there is a way to do the polyfit on 3rd degree on this plc. for imput i have a munimum value of 5 X and 5 Y value for example Measured...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am after some assistance setting up kepware to take tag data from an FX5U PLC, I have tried many many port numbers and still cant get a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am having a hard time trying to get a connection between this two devices. I am already lost on what went wrong. Please help me~~~...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My company is cleaning out the shop and I came across a Mitsubishi FX5U, a ethernet/ip module for the FX5, a PanelView 800 HMI and a Lenze...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom