RsLogix 500 ver. 6.2

rcvue

Here is the problem. I had rsview 4.0(CPR 7) on my laptop, new
customer using Factory Talk 5.0(CPR 9). Installed Factory Talk 5.0, finish doing screens in 5.0 - reinstall rsview 4.0(CPR 7).
Open Rslogix 500 program - can not open the program or any other
"xx.RSS" programs. I get this message "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application." This is when I'm log on my laptop as a "user."

However, if I log on as an "administrator" on my laptop, I am able to open "xx.RSS" files.

Can anyone help me out? Thank You

rcvue said:
Here is the problem. I had rsview 4.0(CPR 7) on my laptop, new
customer using Factory Talk 5.0(CPR 9). Installed Factory Talk 5.0, finish doing screens in 5.0 - reinstall rsview 4.0(CPR 7).
Open Rslogix 500 program - can not open the program or any other
"xx.RSS" programs. I get this message "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application." This is when I'm log on my laptop as a "user."

However, if I log on as an "administrator" on my laptop, I am able to open "xx.RSS" files.

Can anyone help me out? Thank You
Possible when you installed the program you ONLY gave access to one CURRENT user account and NOT ALL users?
Anyways... I'll transfer this to the main forum, you'll get a lot more answers there.