Panel View Conversion

stevengaa

Looking to find a way to covert an old Allen Bradly Panel View programed in DOS (the file extension for the DOS based system is PDS) to Panel Builder 32.

The current PLC being used is a PLC 5/250.

Thanks in advance for you help & time

Last edited:
I know for sure that there isn't a way to convert from Panelbuilder1400e to Panelbuilder32 due to the differances between the two products.

You are using Panelbuilder 1200, that is older than PB1400e, so I think that is also a worst case...:(

- [font=comic sans ms,sans-serif]fuzzy logic[/font]

Similar Topics

Does anybody have a way to convert a Panel Mate Pro application to a AB Panel View application?
Replies
Views
For a 2001 project using TCP Quick Panels, need to upgrade to PanelView Plus HMI's. I have the original HMI project files but do not have...
Replies
Views
We currrently have a Micrologix1500 plc running one of our freezers. It came from the vendor with a PanelView Plus installed. Jump forward years...
Replies
Views
I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
Am asking if we can upgrade sd ram and cf card of panel view plus ab by a normal sd ram and cf card but Allen Bradley to save cost because in ab...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom