PanelView Plus to C-More panel conversion

Jim Morton

We currrently have a Micrologix1500 plc running one of our freezers. It came from the vendor with a PanelView Plus installed. Jump forward years later, I have been programming C-More panels for several projects at the plant, and management is wanting an extension of the existing panel at a remote location. Problem is - I do not have PanelBuilder Plus software. Could someone look at the program of the PanelView Plus and give me a cross-reference of all bits/words/etc. used by the panel so that I could program a similar C-More panel?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Jim

You didn't post the program. You will more than likely need to have APA file. Whoever built that machine should have that file.

I will post it as soon as I get it from work.

We do not have PanelBuilder or PanelBuilder Plus, so I cannot tell which bits/words are being used for the buttons/displays/ etc. on the screens. Once I can get that info, I can recreate the same screens, only using a C-More panel.