comms probs s7 315

kevbloke

Good morning,
Im trying to go online with a 315 cpu but keep getting an error telling me that i have the transmission rate wrong or to higher address.
I have tried them all in the pg/pc section but no joy.
I have also changed from the auto interface to mpi and back again but no joy.
Im using mpi lead which i have tried on another cpu and is ok.
Ive never had a problem connecting to this bit of kit before but since a programmer has been and adjusted a few things i cant get in.
Also the cpu now shows a BF and SF which i never had before.
I need to get in because the motor speeds which i need to change on the hmi are not being transferred to the danfoss inverters.
This has taught me to check things are ok before outside help leaves the building!
Any ideas please.

Is the HMI on the MPI port ?
If yes, then you know the MPI port works.

And is it a 315-2DP and not a 315-2PN/DP ?
Then you know the MPI speed will be 187.5k.

So try to use "accessible nodes" with the normal PG settings of 187.5 k and node address PG=0.
If that does not work, then disconnect the HMI from the MPI port, and try again "accessible nodes".