symbol for use in visual basic

locus

Hi everybody ,i am doing a project in visual basic consisting of symbols like pumps, motors, operator interface,valves, sensors,etc.Does anybody know where i could these free symbols or does anybody know the serial number for 'Symbol factory ActiveX' or suggest me some other solutions.Please help,Thank You very much.

Hi there,

There are several companies who are selling symbol libraries (toolbox software, reichard, ect) But, if you asked Siemens to send U the demo WinCC (MMI) ver 5.0 (visualisationprogram) then there are hunderds of symbols included. Which can easely copied.

bye

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
I was looking for this function, so that i doesn´t need to do it in the PLC. If there are an alarm in the alarm list, i want to flash the...
Replies
Views
Hello, fairly new to plcs I’m tasked with installing a PE to a micrologix1200, in the attached picture I/14 is the PE I’m installing it’s going to...
Replies
Views
Hello Thank you all for your support. I am actually experience same issues with TIA portal V17 update5 as well as V18. The problem is with the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've inherited someone else's program and can't for the life of me figure out his use of the # symbol in one of his structured text...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom