Nonlinear functions in concept 2.5

HI Guys, I am in the process of implementing a nonlinear controller for dissolved oxygen concentration of the activated sludge process, as it is a nonlinear it requires nonlinear solution, I am using Modicon concept 2.5, it does not have nonlinear functions library, any suggestion or advice?

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am working on a project where I need to use data that is plotted on a graph that is nonlinear. To help clarify, this is an...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, these days, I was trying to linearize nonlinear model which is used in "PID problem" thread. I never linearized model before that, so...
Replies
Views
Two questions for GE/Emerson e.g. PACSystemsRX3i (CPE330): 1. Is it possible to use 2D arrays inside a function as a local member? (I can only...
Replies
Views
For a while, I have been working with InTouch 10.1. The problem I am currently facing is the need to implement certain functions that do not...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a raw program from an old Hitachi EC-40HARP that is to be replaced by something else. I have to do some reverse engineering as the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom