S5 authorization ?

Chance85

Hello

I was wondering if someone could guide me in the right direction.
I had S5 V7.1 on my C: drive (DOS). I bought the upgrade that takes me up to V7.23. I upgraded so I could use S5 with Win2000 on my D:drive. I did the recomended install but when I try to start the software in Windows I get the error, "No Authorization Found". If I open S5 in "Dos" it starts up ok, and shows that it was upgraded to 7.23. Could this bee an issue with the authorization being on the C: drive and me trying to open it on the D: drive?

It is late on Friday and I dont really have time to call Siemens right now so I thougth I would post this here.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm working with a KTP700 Siemens HMI and I've had no problem with buttons with no security. I added security authorization (password request)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem with an application made in Promotic. The company that made the application a few years ago set the password to edit, is...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. Somebody knows how activate or authorize ProWorx NXT. I was searching in other forums and I don't find info about this. I already...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to work out how to control the visibility of an item based on the current user or user group - or more specifically, whether...
Replies
Views
Is there a standard method for using RFID tags to handle user authentication with FactoryTalk ME? I've currently got several panels using the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom